Commercial ADA Compliant Showers and Tubs for Architects and Engineers
Work with a manufacture who has over 30 years of experience meeting Architect and Engineers needs. We have developed a complete line of composite shower surrounds and bathtub/showers that meet ADA bathroom accessibility and safety guidelines for homes and commercial facilities. All Bestbath ADA bathroom solutions adhere to standards for size, shower pan clearance, shower chairs, grab bars, hand-held showerhead, and faucet controls.
Backed by a 30 year warranty, our showers and tubs are built for the demands of healthcare facilities, assisted living centers, housing authorities, and university dormitories.
Our dedicated engineering department will help ensure that all your regulatory needs are met.
We help you with:
- A.D.A.A.G. – Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- California TITLE 24 11A/11B
- I.C.C. (International Code Council)
- A.N.S.I. – A117.1-2006 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities
- Access Board for Accessibility Regulations – www.access-board.gov
- Massachusetts Architectural Access Board Regulations
- Texas Accessibility Standards
- And more!