Bestbath manufactures a complete line of composite shower surrounds and bathtub/showers that meet ADA bathroom accessibility and safety guidelines for commercial facilities. All Bestbath ADA bathroom solutions adhere to standards for size, shower pan clearance, shower chairs, grab bars, hand-held showerhead, and faucet controls.
Backed by a 30 year warranty, our showers and tubs are built for the demands of healthcare facilities, assisted living centers, housing authorities, and university dormitories.
Our dedicated engineering department will help ensure that all your regulatory needs are met, including the following:
- A.D.A.A.G. – Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- California TITLE 24 11A/11B
- I.C.C. (International Code Council)
- A.N.S.I. – A117.1-2006 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities
- Access Board for Accessibility Regulations – www.access-board.gov
- Massachusetts Architectural Access Board Regulations
- Texas Accessibility Standards
Architect Continuing Education Opportunities – Lunch and Learn
Bestbath offers continuing education credits for architects in a lunch and learn setting. This class earns one Health Safety and Welfare continuing education credit for AIA members. All attendees will be issued a completion certificate.
Class: Accessible Bathing Systems
- Relevant codes and guidelines
- Bathing units and code requirements
- Surface finish materials
- Accessible non-compliant bathing units
- Installation methods
- Fire rated walls
- Remodeling renovations
Provider: J527 FSI 100
For more information, or to schedule a lunch and learn, please contact your Bestbath Regional Sales Manager.