Bestbath delivers hospital-grade bathing solutions. Durable, clean, low maintenance compliant bathing systems provide a safe and accessible experience for the lifecycle of your building.View our code compliant showers
Bestbath is a leading designer and manufacturer of prefabricated shower and bathtub surrounds for independent and assisted living facilities and housing authorities. Ideal for new construction or remodel products, our one-piece fiberglass surrounds arrive on the job site ready to install, with no mud setting required. A variety of styles and configurations are available, including custom designs to meet your specific needs.
View our complete line of accessible barrier free showers with low-step thresholds.
Bestbath features designed durable, worry-free bathing solutions that stand up to the rigors of high traffic university living facilities.
View our complete line of walk-in showers with traditional curbed thresholds and our tub/shower units that are all suited for universities.Read Our Case Study
Bestbath single and multi-piece showers are the perfect fit for home bathroom remodeling projects where safety and accessibility are a concern. Removing the barriers of slippery, traditional tubs is an important step to bringing peace of mind to you and your family as you make arrangements to remain in the home you love.
View our complete line of walk-in showers with traditional curbed thresholds and our tub/shower units that are perfect for homeowners.
We are pleased to offer design and engineering services to assist you in creating bathroom units that meet your unique requirements for space, configurations, compliance, and types of user.Let's get started!
• Meet federal and state bathroom safety and accessibility guidelines with compliance-ready transfer and roll-in showers
• Adapt to the unique bathing needs of your residents with easy and secure grab bars and shower seat installation anywhere in the unit
• Laminate wood-reinforced walls eliminate the need for structural backing in the framing (OSHPD)
• Pre-leveled, non-recessed floors that require no mud setting for either new construction or building rehabs
• Custom tooling and engineering services create the shower system for your specific needs
• Safety hardware is factory installed to meet the required code compliance
• Wall-mounted fold down seat features stainless steel swing down legs and a sanitary seat pad
• Surface mount soap dish does not require a cut mount hole in the shower wall, eliminating fire rated wall penetration issues
• Multiple drain locations available
• Individually shipped on a pallet with a protective face plate and shrink wrap
• Just-in-time delivery to meet your building sequence
• AutoCAD, C.S.I. three part specification and Revit available
• All testing and spec data is available on request
• CBC – CA TITLE 2411B